Pushing The Boundaries Of Additive Manufacturing (3d Printing) Technologies
With technical solutions for both large format and high-detail smaller format prints, we can help determine the best technology to use for your project and deliver the highest quality that your project needs.
Full-sized prop weapons and even suits of armor can be printed whole. Need a T-Rex head? Our large format machines can handle it easily. Whether you have data already or need us to construct that data for you—we are here to be your trusted partner!
With over 20 years of studio experience, we understand your end use application and will:
Choose the appropriate technology
- Set expectations for either surface detail or larger part volume
- Scale up/down… We specialize in scaling to your exact specification and execute within tolerance
Tailor Your Build
- Pre Flight your geometry and optimize for the chosen printing process
- Assign the appropriate wall thickness for master patterns/end use
- Determine best setups to reduce mass/cost
- Setup for the best orientation to deliver quality
Additive Manufacturing — What happens after the print?
Confirm Your Sizing
The end-use material compels the initial 3D Print sizing as we send builds to the machines.
Real-Time Build Monitoring
Our Additive Team has a combined 40 years of Additive Manufacturing experience and supervises all builds as they progress to a finished part.
“We love Gentle Giant. They have consistently produced spot-on hyper accurate work for us over the years, with the kind of attention to detail that we go crazy for here at Pixar.”
Large Prints Take Time
Get ahead of your production by getting your 3D Print rolling soon. Large builds can take several days, so make the move and contact us today.